We are fast approaching the start of the 2020 Panther Tennis season! If you are interested in getting involved this year, here’s what you need to know.
Open gyms, practices and parents meeting
- Open gyms are currently taking place Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30pm – 9:30pm in the Green Line gym. ?Bring a racquet (if you have one, we have some spares) and gym shoes.
- Spring sports parents meeting is Monday, March 2 at 6pm.
- First day of practice is March 9, 4pm at the Belgrade Tennis Courts – 600 Spooner Drive. All players show up for tryouts at this time.
- Junior Varsity and Varsity practice schedules are currently being discussed and will be posted as soon as we have them set.
We have a few scheduled events where you can spend some time with your teammates, or if you’re new (or just considering joining the team) you can meet the team and have a bit of fun!
- Feb. 8th at 10am: MSU Women’s tennis at the Bobcat Anderson Tennis center at MSU. (Admission is free.)
- Feb. 15th at 6pm: MSU Men’s basketball game at the MSU Fieldhouse. Cost is $5/person. Talk to Ms. Marshall or the captains if you want to attend.
- March 7th at 12pm: MSU Men’s tennis match at Bobcat Anderson Tennis Center. (Admissions is free.)